Skip to content
- Busy schedules for owners across the Swan River Valley
- Owners and animals with impaired mobility
- Large pets that are difficult to transport
- Pets who suffer from motion sickness (e.g. vomiting, drooling), or extreme anxiety (e.g. excessive whining/barking, loss of bowel or urine control) if having to travel in a vehicle.
- Animals that become stressed or anxious when away from home
- Avoid unpleasant or distracting places, animals, noises and smells associated with leaving home to receive veterinary care, which can decrease stress and anxiety for you and your pet, making for a more positive veterinary experience.
- Avoid direct contact with unfamiliar animals that may be sick, injured, or unfriendly, to protect the health and/or safety of your pets.
- Being present in the comfort of your home, a place both you and your pets are familiar with and feel safe in.